Business Development Representative
Francis Energy is seeking to hire a Business Development Representative. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. You will need to take those leads to a signed agreement for the development of EV Charging station development. This position works in many states and must work well with all departments within the organization, many programs last months and may require follow up and constant communication internally as well as with clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing proposals for clients, often with the help of the construction team.
- Developing goals for the development of your business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training and educating coworkers, helping team members develop their skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Willing to travel 75% of the time.